Steinberg Computing offers a range of products and services to make your computing experience better. Our current offerings include:
Steinberg Computing Consulting Services
A custom consulting solution is the best way we can meet your exact business needs. Since no two businesses are completely alike, customers with the most demanding needs will benefit the most from a solution fitted to their needs, budget, and time constraints.
We carefully listen to your business needs and analyze your current infrastructure, then provide an assessment of the current state of affairs and a plan for improvement. We can break down the plan for you so its clear what we'll be doing, when we'll be doing it, why its necessary, and how it gets you closer to where you need to be.
Above all else, we believe in being clear up front so there are no surprises down the road.
Our expertise covers a broad range of IT areas, including custom development, Unix system administration, networking, and system integration. For more information or to discuss how we can help, please send an email to email@example.com.
GeekISP is a web hosting service offering a number of notable features not often found in the shared hosting market.
- Extreme security — GeekISP is built upon OpenBSD and FreeBSD systems.
- Reasonable cost ($5.00 / month and up).
- Excellent anti-spam tools, like SpamAssassin and TMDA.
- Support for cutting edge web tools, like Ruby On Rails via Mongrel.
- Superior support staff, with zealously short response times.
- Reliable infrastructure, designed to survive failures and automatically recover.
- Frequent upgrades — every server is upgraded to the latest OS every 6–12 months. Patches are applied immediately when released.
For more details about GeekISP, please visit www.geekisp.com.